Monday, October 13, 2008

Why Is Everyone So Freaken Stupid?

Really a simple question isn’t it. Why are people so stupid? We've all done stupid things in our life. I bet you can't say you never tried to open a door by pushing it when it clearly said pull. And I bet you have all witnesses others do the very same thing and thought what an idiot they are. Shame on you, your a hypocrite! that person is you!

I manage to witness and take part in stupity on a daily basis, which has mixed results. On one hand I find it hilarious, on the other hand it really really pisses me off. Example you say, Ok then!

I work at a supermarket, (Awesome! I know) and in doing so I manage to see some really stupid things, perks of the job i guess. One thing that really annoys me is people asking me where thing are. I know this is not a stupid question, after all "There is no such thing as stupid question". It's the reason why they asked the question that is stupid.

I could be standing right beside the bananas stacking them and some poor soul will come up to me and say "Excuse me, do you know where the bananas are?"
I mean really? Come on! Did you even bother looking for them, they are big and yellow with a large sign over them saying Bananas ! AAAARRRRRGGG. WHY!

After a brief second of disbelief i point out the bananas. This is when I get to enjoy the brief moment in which a person realise how stupid they are. "Oh sorry, I must be blind" YES! YES YOU ARE. NOW GO AWAY YOU IDIOT! Sigh, if only i could say that :)

Despite hating this i can understand that people can make mistakes and end up looking stupid. I've certainly done it. I once spent half and hour looking for a hat, only to find it was already on my head. Genius!

Other acts of stupidity can be quite scary. The best example of this would have to be The Darwin Awards. The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honouring those who accidentally remove themselves from it...
Thing is were all stupid, and there is no Denying it. Even Albert Einstein once said "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"
Hey, I Ain’t going to argue with Einstein!

No comments: