Monday, September 1, 2008

Your Smarter Than Me! You Just Don't Know It?

Yep! I’m as surprised as you are, But its true.

Ever since starting at Wintec I have managed to meet some interesting individuals. These are mostly tutors, students and just randoms.

After meeting all these people something strange starting happening. I staring questing myself! a very scary and strange proposition.

This was me suffering from something I like to call and "information overload" and in my eyes it a good thing.

Since all these people are individuals, they all have varying opinions on different things. Because of this I have got to hear their point of view on different matters.

Although I seem to agree with may of peoples views on the world, others i just cannot see the logic in, and that awesome!

I know that a peculiar thing to say but it makes sense. The world needs people with different views. If everybody thought the same what a boring world we would live in.


I guess that all a really have to say, just thanks to everybody for being different! keep on truckin

No comments: